The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Moi? As if!

Strangely(?) there is not a single image of a Singer saloon of this type on the ATF forum. Lots of Singer 9s and leMans
The saloon was by far the most popular version of the Singer Junior:

About 55 miles in the Ruby today. Went to The Motorist for a meeting of British Cars. Sherburn in Elmet. Parked next to this small Aston Martin, about the same length as a Ruby. DVLA say it was made in 2011.

The Cygnet, a re-badged Toyota iQ!
I apologise for the crudity but as the youthful might write in response to this 'Aston Martin Cygnet', WTAF?!
I think it was an attempt for Aston Martin to 'greenwash' their production...
On Aston Martin's website.... "An extension to Aston Martin’s range of acclaimed luxury sports cars, Cygnet was produced at Aston Martin's Gaydon Headquarters from 2011 to 2013.". But yes it does look like a Toyota.
Hugh is right, and Andrew's "produced" is more like 'assembled' with a sprauncey interior and a few bonnet scoops. It is a Toyota underneath but with the larger but still standard 1.3, I think. The smaller 1.0 engine I'll think of as a starter car for eldest learning to drive as it still comes in 'manual'! Although I notice that people who have used it often quickly transfer to Aygos and C1s, presumably because teenagers friends don't really fit in the back once the L plates have been lost.

The used stock defies standard reality, but I imagine they are excellent for Aston people with now-bad backs selling £1m Astons which are too low for continued use?
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?...e-from=500
Out in the Ruby again today watching the local tractor run.

We had the dubious pleasure of them all driving up the village street this morning...outside the house carriageway is just 5.2m wide with a narrow pavement each side. It's bad enough in a normal day when the modern monsters come through with huge machines but fortunately there were a few Fergies and Fordsons and the like on a more reasonable scale. I was hoping for a Field Marshall but no such luck.