The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Not sure Duncan. It has 7 hairpin bends in the space of about 1/2 mile. I made the mistake of attacking it in second and had no chance to change down between corners! VERY steep and tight enough that you need full lock to get round each hairpin.
(05-10-2021, 08:20 AM)Hugh Barnes Wrote: Hedd's pictures were only 'links' for me yesterday, but now are showing correctly. Whatever the issue, it seems to have been resolved.

Its easy, they are hosted on Facebook. 

Facebook broke yesterday, just about 10mins after I posted them!
Ah! That would explain it then!

It wasn't obvious that they were on FB, just made references to images
Yes Duncan (and Paul!) that's The Corkscrew. My memory of that climb was on the first Le Jog endurance rally in 1993, when we were expected to maintain a 30mph average (at night in a blizzard!) over that road (I was in an early 948cc Triumph Herald - it was hard work! This was a comfort break earlier that day:

.jpg   2018-06-20-0003.1000 (2).jpg (Size: 129.25 KB / Downloads: 641)
My main memory is the rate at which my Pembleton shot up in 2nd and I didn't' have time to think about what was happening! Exhilarating.The car following had longer wheelbase and had to take most of the bends in two cuts.

Uckfield old car event on saturday rain did not stop play .
I was in Uckfield in the morning, (boys playing football and we only live in Buxted.)

Managed a very quick walk round Luxford fields when you were parked up, shame it was so wet.
Yes the weather was not the best ,have just about dried out . I would imagine only about 50% of the cars entered braved the weather nothing like the usual amount  .I did nearly take the Bubble i usually do it with because it had a roof.
Today I started to repair the running board and wings on the RK saloon,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Today I installed a new security alarm on the RP

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)