The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
We took the RK out to test the new engine, which appears to go very well.  The only problem is that I can now hear how awfully noisy the gearbox and back axle are!

We got a blocked main carb jet whilst out, which I was not happy about as the tank has just been totally rebuilt and tinned, it should be spotless inside!

Turned out to be a midge!!

The windscreen is now dangerously opaque, so I removed the glass and will attempt to get a new one cut in the next few days.

The London Owners Club badge was placed there by John Fitch the year it was formed and Ronnie Heganny slapped the Victoria badge on in the 1980s during the “raid”, I am hoping I can get them off.

Talk to someone at Auto Windscreens. They will know how to do it. They got the Swiss vignette off the Merc when I had to change the windscreen and they are supposed to self destruct if removal is attempted.
I had a windscreen fixed by one of the large chain centres. I can't remember which. They offer a service for agricultural vehicles and do the work on-site. They cut flat safety glass as needed and fit, even in the middle of a field.
My windscreen was off the car. The came & collected it and returned it next day with new glass.
Jim
Roy Castle and Lochindorb today - torrential rain and sunshine...

You have a VERY understanding family, young Dunford!
A romantic run on your anniversary. Best wishes and I hope there is a slap up meal tonight
Thank you Charlie, well remembered.

It is the first trip out in it together - ever. We were monopolising on my parents being able to look after the children for the first time in nearly two years. We felt very free!

The girls are cooking a course each tonight - very exciting, will let you know what they turn out!
Hi Ruairidh 

Many congrats.  Have a great evening.  

Cheers

Howard
Thank you Howard!
Lovely!