The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Thanks. I won't worry too much but I still think this is too shiny for me! Undecided

Steve

This weekend it should be the VSCC Welsh Trial. For many of us it's one of the highlights of the year and after 20+ years, like a lot of others, I'm missing being in Prestigne. As Malcolm will confirm it's been something of a tradition that on the Friday afternoon we test the Trials Car up Stapleton Hill just outside Prestigne to see how it's going. Can't do that this year. 

However, a few miles away from home we have a small hamlet also called Stapleton. It also has a hill so, needing to give my Ulster a run out to test a minor tweak, I decided that if I can't go up one Stapleton Hill, I'd go up another. 

Wrong Stapleton, wrong hill, wrong Seven but I've still maintained my record of driving a Seven up Stapleton Hill on the Friday before it should be the Welsh Trial. No chance of a pint afterwards in the Radnorshire or Royal Oak though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Steve Jones - 09-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM