The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Just come back from a nice 2 hour jaunt around North Wales, beautiful day in beautiful countryside
Buy an Austin 7 they said, It's easy to work on they said !
Bang goes my plan for Saturday. We had a mild frost last night, I was wakened at 04.30 by the gritter and I don't see much chance of rain to wash the salt away.
Doh!
With all the talk of climate change I never cease to be amazed at the amount of energy expended in quarrying, distributing and spreading salt on our roads to pollute the nations water courses.
I ran out of fuel for only the second time in 15 years. Fetching it from the 'steam' shed.

[Image: 008_1834.jpg]

We plan to go out tomorrow to the Ponderosa Cafe on the Horseshoe pass, and I thought this the best conveyance of the three given it is already mingling. The roads around here are salt free but very muddy following root veg harvesting.
New Year’s Day on the Cairngorm.

Took the Coupe to Brooklands, but needed strong coffee!
Mark Garfitt's New Year Day gathering was at a new venue, Penyard House close to Ross on Wye. Large numbers of cars scattered in various places, so Sevens not all together, and not easy to snap.  Was New Years Day as warm everywhere? This was the first time I had stopped to remove ali foil blanking part of the radiator on the first of January.  There was much seasonal good wishes. many cheerful greetings and a certain amount of muttering about the relentless approach of the Measham.

[

2 gallon bomb on back of car nice
When your run into!!
Just to prove that we are the nuttiest pair of A7 owners in the North we went into our garage and sang Happy Birthday to our beloved RN 'Alfie' who was first registered on December 31st 1931 making him 88 years old - still find it a strange day to register a new vehicle bu hey ho.
Buy an Austin 7 they said, It's easy to work on they said !
I thought the reversing spot light on the Ruby of interest. I bet that concentrates the minds of the dynamo and battery when on!