The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Nothing really Austin Seven related but my RP is in the picture... a few months ago I bought a running but MOT failure Citroen C15 van for 100€ with a view to using it as spares to keep my other C15 on the road. Despite the fact that the new acquisition is 7 years younger it has had a hard life and been to the moon and back. However there is a raft of stuff that is useable, including the engine which runs perfectly. The gearbox however is toast. After being parked up over the summer SWMBO instructed that it had to go from its current parking spot at the back of the house, so I started it up and drove it into the garage and out of sight. I'm now slowly taking it to bits and storing all the useable parts. The plan is to transfer some of the "goodies" to the decent van and save or sell the rest. The body panels will also be salvaged and then the plan is to separate the cabin from the back half of the van body and make the back bit into a matching trailer. At least it will give me something to do over the winter.

[Image: Van1.jpg]

[Image: Van2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Reckless Rat - 10-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM