The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
It was, as was the sound.

Girls said “that lorry sounds like a train”, it did!
Today I added some Blackout livery to Lulu for the local village carnival and managed to win first prize!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I took a friend and her Maids to her wedding. First bridal trip for Vera!

.jpg   20190713_141405[1].jpg (Size: 189.35 KB / Downloads: 634)    
.jpg   20190713_144912[1].jpg (Size: 221.86 KB / Downloads: 631)
Colour coordinated no less!   Big Grin  Big Grin

My daughter's pet rabbit has been staying with friends for a couple of weeks. This evening we collected him and his run using the only car that was capable.

Took the BC out for a run after making a few changes ready for Guildtown next week. Mixture seems to be a bit weak so just fitted larger main jet ready for another run out tomorrow.        
Looking very nice indeed Gerry - I look forward to seeing the work you’ve done.
Having spent the morning helping the friend upon whose land my horses are billeted gather and drench his small flock of sheep, this afternoon,Llew the motoring dog and I went  for a run in the Seven over to Llyn Brenig and then to the Alwen reservoir. The weather was overcast and rather blowy but Llew enjoyed a walk across the Llyn Brenig dam and back.  He can be seen watching me from the back seat of the car in the first photo

The first four shots are taken at Llyn Brenig. The last two are at Alwen.  Unfortunately, the vintage Kodak DC20 camera, which now has a permanent home in the Seven's glovebox, only manages eight shots before the memory is full!

Attached Files
.jpg   S01BI006.JPG (Size: 101.92 KB / Downloads: 178)
.jpg   S01BI002.JPG (Size: 91.41 KB / Downloads: 177)
.jpg   S01BI003.JPG (Size: 90.39 KB / Downloads: 176)
.jpg   S01BI005.JPG (Size: 117.1 KB / Downloads: 175)
.jpg   S01BI007.JPG (Size: 148.84 KB / Downloads: 175)
.jpg   S01BI008.JPG (Size: 89.65 KB / Downloads: 176)
David, it is fitting that you use a "vintage" Kodak DC20 digital camera to take pictures of the Austin. The DC20 was the first low priced digital camera, like many it was my first foray into filmless cameras. So the Austin 7 of cameras.
Cheers

Mark
(22-07-2019, 12:57 AM)Mark McKibbin Wrote: David, it is fitting that you use a "vintage" Kodak DC20 digital camera to take pictures of the Austin. The DC20 was the first low priced digital camera, like many it was my first foray into filmless cameras. So the Austin 7 of cameras.

Mark,

I am a bit of a camera buff. Amongst my collection is a 1934 Leica III and a more modern Leica D-Lux 2 digital camera. The little Kodak, though is a digital equivalent of the 'Box' Brownie. The definition is awful. The pictures are 373 x 493 pixels but the files are small so they upload easily. And I always have a camera in the Seven!

David