The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Thanks guys, do you remember about a year ago I was a complete newbie asking allsorts of questions about what to buy and what to pay, and then JonE spotted her on ebay and gave a fantastic judgement about looking "right" and worth the money and me taking a pot and 2 days later she was mine. Well we've been through the horrors of leaking petrol tank and fixed it. Oil on the rear brakes and with Ruairidh's advice done a complete both side double axle seals refurb. I've cleaned a bit and polished a bit. I've adjusted here and there, adjusted the timing, fitted new brake cables to the front, new fabric joint and carden boot. 12 months on here we are and been to our first show. One of the greatest things yesterday was letting the kids sit in and parp the Rist horn, whilst the repro Jag next door had a "Please don't touchthe exhibit" notice on it.
Thanks to all those people that have helped me get going and I look forward to pestering you all again sometime.
Kind Regards
Peter

Messages In This Thread
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Biddlecombe - 24-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM