The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Grandson Dan called today with all his Lambda Sensor kit. Now that the new exhaust manifold with the Lambda boss is fitted and working to the Ulster it means we can go about setting the carb up. It's all a bit beyond me, I just drive the thing to his instruction whilst he watches the read-out. He did the Trials Car a few months ago and the difference was impressive. We have a nice, straight, bit of rising road not too far away so that's where we went. Seems the Ulster was too rich at the bottom end then leaning out at the top. A few needle adjustments and he pronounced himself satisfied. Must say it is improved. Next stop VSCC Test Day at Blyton at the end of March. What could possibly go wrong!!

Crap weather though, car is filthy and covered in road salt. Why they're still salting the roads round here defeats me.

Steve

Messages In This Thread
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Steve Jones - 09-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM