The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
I always reuse the gasket I take off. Clean it very carefully and have not had any problems.
Jim
Hi All

With some dry (but still cold) weather I thought I’d get my ‘stable’ out for an airing.  I started each but ventured no further owing to the thick layer of grit salt on the roads.  

Cheers

Howard

.jpeg   IMG_3998.jpeg (Size: 121.51 KB / Downloads: 455)

tachment=24106]

Chandos had to be visited, cake eaten, Sevenists greeted, flying mud experienced, anything to avoid having to go to Cheltenham, loose money on horses and buy two glasses of wine that cost as much a 19" Seven tyre.  Trials organisers often make entry lists available, but the VSCC don't seem to want ordinary spectators to know who is driving what. So no names.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Production car trial at Forrestburn today...

.jpg   432445036_10161705639048829_9083697472630538709_n.jpg (Size: 6.27 KB / Downloads: 342)            

Gez Pardon drove up all the way from Worthing!!
Is Scotland half way to Australia? Asking for a friend...
It depends where you started from...
What a treat to se some folk out enjoying themselves on our "best weather" day for some time. Crack on chaps!
Well known for use by window restoration experts, these Sevens. At Forrestburn an example of the classic sash weight container well out behind the back of the car!
The James Flood aluminium bodied 1929 Austin 7 Standard Sports sold by Latrobe Motors (radiator with a Latrobe badge), has been cleaned up again and fitted with the original steel mudguards (luckily found by a previous owner) to replace the aluminium cycle guards put on some 45 years ago in an earlier restoration.

.jpg   IAustin 7 Latrobe .jpg (Size: 109.23 KB / Downloads: 286)
.jpg   Austin Standard Sports Latrobe 1971..jpg (Size: 190.69 KB / Downloads: 280)

Picture from 1977