The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
I thought the bumpers would make a great place for storing all the TV remote controls, but not terribly practical for mugs.
Hi All

Wasn’t there a 70’s AmericanTV series where the “hero” drove his muscle car into his bachelor pad?

SWMBO might see this post so I won’t comment apart from the fact that our front room is the right size for a Seven and the window could easily be replaced with a patio door  Smile Smile.

Cheers

Howard
I remember buying some Ulster bits years ago. The seller had an F3 Cooper in his living room. I guess our Yorkshire contingent will know who I mean
Alan Fairless
I must admit there are a couple of wee black spots on the bedroom wallpaper still from when I brush painted the Ulster's wings...
I have a car body in our conservatory.
It was the crankcase in the dishwasher that really got me in trouble
Alan Fairless
Wheels cooking in the oven raised no objection at all from my mother in the 1970's much to my amazement. She was out when I put them in though! The radiator also added to the dining room decor for some time.
Alan Wrote:It was the crankcase in the dishwasher that really got me in trouble
I don't think I'd like to try that one.
Eeh oop, when I were a lad there weren't a crankcase in the dishwasher. It were driven by a belt and pulley off the lineshafting driven by ' mill wheel.
(19-01-2020, 11:30 PM)Austin in the Shed Wrote: I have a car body in our conservatory.

He also stores a car in a greenhouse !!