The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
electronic distributors - any further feedback?
Looking at the Accuspark site to purchase a distributor and I can't see the upgraded rotor arm, but in looking for it I wandered around the site a little. I was surprised to see the relative difference in price for the A7 distributor.
Most of the other distributors appear to be around half the regular A7 price,, with £100 for a full kit of distributor, leads, coil and plug, .or am I misreading the site?

It does make the regular price of £140 for the A7 distributor pretty much the most expensive they offer. It of course becomes more attractive with the discount but even the Bosch 09 equivalent is £65.

Appreciating that alternatives are limited to second hand or a bosch 009, and I risk a 'well don't buy it then' reply.

There may well be a straight reason for this high price, perhaps it has many non standard parts which have brought in high jig costs and perhaps I should just be grateful that they have made them, but it has made me hesitate.
Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!

Messages In This Thread
RE: electronic distributors - any further feedback? - by Andy Bennett - 16-09-2017, 07:52 AM