The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu int 2018 is coming
I will be looking for a petrol tap for under scuttle front tank, the lever arm type rather than the push/pull type. Anybody have one at Beaulieu? And a Hobson Perfect window winder.
(28-08-2018, 09:16 PM)Biddlecombe Wrote: I will be looking for a petrol tap for under scuttle front tank, the lever arm type rather than the push/pull type. Anybody have one at Beaulieu? And a Hobson Perfect window winder.

Good morning. I have packed a Hobson Perfect window winder for your perusal.

Regards

Stuart
(28-08-2018, 09:16 PM)Biddlecombe Wrote: I will be looking for a petrol tap for under scuttle front tank, the lever arm type rather than the push/pull type. Anybody have one at Beaulieu? And a Hobson Perfect window winder.

..and I am looking for a push/pull tap and in-tank main and reserve pipe unit to replace a lever arm type!
Hi stuart,

If you have any more hobsons, can I have a look.

Everyone is asking me for them at the momment.

As for the petrol taps, I think I have some of both types for the chummy,

I'll put some in, ask at the stall.

Tony.
(29-08-2018, 08:06 AM)Stuart Joseph Wrote:

Good morning. I have packed a Hobson Perfect window winder for your perusal.

Regards

Stuart

Thanks Stuart, I'll make personal contact with you on Saturday.
Thanks exhibitors and stall holders at Beaulieu, must have been very successful for you all judging by the numbers that I saw there yesterday. I got everything that I went there for plus loads of chats and help on things that I am going to be doing in the future. I think that with Jamie's help I will be able to resolve my windscreen seal issues over the winter, thanks for the samples. Thanks too Stuart for putting by the Hobsons Perfect winder and other bits for me. Lots of business cards, I'm sure we will be talking again. Much appreciated.
Peter
At Beaulieu Autojumble in 2017, a significant number of Austin 7s were offered for sale, dotted around the stalls and in the area outside the museum where cars are lined up for sale. I took pictures of them all. Hardly any at all this year. How strange!
(28-08-2018, 01:42 PM)JohnD Wrote: I will have a stall in RED 156-156A 

Wont have much in the way of Austin 7 parts, but we will have Austin 10 & 12 components, Wings, engines etc... and iam also thinning down some of my Automobilia collections, so will have a large quantity of pre 1980 oil cans, tins etc some nice period items for your garage shelves!! 

I will also have my duplicate A7CA Grey Mags with me, bring your lists of wants and surplus!!

Hi John,

just saw that you might have engine parts for an Austin L12/4? Do you have any con-rods by any chance? to bad that i register after beaulieu... Smile

Cheers
Rob