The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu int 2018 is coming
Hi all,

Good news for those who love a good auto jumble.

Beaulieu international autojumble 2018 is nearly here.

Thought this would be a good time for any austin 7 stall holders to let everyone know we're on the field thay will be. And what sort of things they sell.

It could make it easier for those customers who don't want to view all of the 2,500 stalls. Just the austin 7 sellers.

I'll start things off.

We have our usual pitches R333 and R334. Stocking all the austin 7 bits I have room for, new old and reconditioned.
A lot of sort after parts, so get to them early.
I also have some SALE prices out on items, beaulieu weekend ONLY.
also some items that are seen as seconds, not perfect. But perfectly useable. And CHEAP.
Also see pictures we have just had new crown wheel & pinions come into stock. To celebrate we are offering a beaulieu weekend ONLY price of £300.00 a pair. On 5.25 and sports 5.67 ratios.
So don't leave it to late before you get to our stall.
[attachment=3612]
If you are interested in the crown wheel and pinions, at this price it may be a good idea to pre-order to make sure I have enough there. THESE PRICES are beaulieu weekend ONLY.

See you all there TONY.

[attachment=3614]

[attachment=3615]
(22-08-2018, 01:19 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi all,

Good news for those who love a good auto jumble.

Beaulieu international autojumble 2018 is nearly here.

Thought this would be a good time for any austin 7 stall holders to let everyone know we're on the field thay will be. And what sort of things they sell.

It could make it easier for those customers who don't want to view all of the 2,500 stalls. Just the austin 7 sellers.

I'll start things off.

We have our usual pitches R333 and R334. Stocking all the austin 7 bits I have room for, new old and reconditioned.
A lot of sort after parts, so get to them early.
I also have some SALE prices out on items, beaulieu weekend ONLY.
also some items that are seen as seconds, not perfect. But perfectly useable. And CHEAP.
Also see pictures we have just had new crown wheel & pinions come into stock. To celebrate we are offering a beaulieu weekend ONLY price of £300.00 a pair. On 5.25 and sports 5.67 ratios.
So don't leave it to late before you get to our stall.

If you are interested in the crown wheel and pinions, at this price it may be a good idea to pre-order to make sure I have enough there. THESE PRICES are beaulieu weekend ONLY.

See you all there TONY.

What is the normal/non sale price and would the 5.67 Ratio be suitable for a 1936 Nippy ? 

Hi James,

email me, tony.7ca@aol.co.uk

Or give me a call friday, as I'll be at rod yates tomorrow.

Thanks Tony.
Well yesterday was exhausting.
Excess the pun.
[attachment=3633]
18hr round trip to East sussex.

We collected up our Ulster exhausts, and raeburn castings.

Needless to say we don't have these items in very often. So if they are needed for beaulieu. Pre book them. Don't complain when they are sold out. I'm not listening.

[attachment=3634]

Tony.
Good day all, I will be adjacent to Jamie of the Seven Workshop with my usual array of  Austin 7 headlamps from the mid '20s to 1938, plus other A7 spares.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart
Hello all, even after a second fire in the workshop I'll be again at stand Y057.
I'll bring some Ruby wings, 15" and 19"wheels who can go cheap to make space in the new but much smaller workshop. Also some special heads and a lot of other small stuff. Hop along for a chat, bargain and/or a coffee. See you there.
I will have a stall in RED 156-156A 

Wont have much in the way of Austin 7 parts, but we will have Austin 10 & 12 components, Wings, engines etc... and iam also thinning down some of my Automobilia collections, so will have a large quantity of pre 1980 oil cans, tins etc some nice period items for your garage shelves!! 

I will also have my duplicate A7CA Grey Mags with me, bring your lists of wants and surplus!!
(28-08-2018, 01:42 PM)JohnD Wrote: I will have a stall in RED 156-156A 

Wont have much in the way of Austin 7 parts, but we will have Austin 10 & 12 components, Wings, engines etc... and iam also thinning down some of my Automobilia collections, so will have a large quantity of pre 1980 oil cans, tins etc some nice period items for your garage shelves!! 

I will also have my duplicate A7CA Grey Mags with me, bring your lists of wants and surplus!!

Does any trader have a spare pass they would like to sell for entry on Sunday
Best Wishes Gene
(24-08-2018, 12:49 PM)Stuart Joseph Wrote: Good day all, I will be adjacent to Jamie of the Seven Workshop with my usual array of  Austin 7 headlamps from the mid '20s to 1938, plus other A7 spares.

Stuart

Hi Stuart, Will you have 7 inch ish cork headlamp seals?
(28-08-2018, 05:53 PM)Biddlecombe Wrote:
(24-08-2018, 12:49 PM)Stuart Joseph Wrote: Good day all, I will be adjacent to Jamie of the Seven Workshop with my usual array of  Austin 7 headlamps from the mid '20s to 1938, plus other A7 spares.

Stuart

Hi Stuart, Will you have 7 inch ish cork headlamp seals?

Hello. I will pack some now.

Regards

Stuart