The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
(18-09-2022, 11:05 AM)Reckless Rat Wrote: OK, sorry Joan, How about Madonna's neck?

Yes, I'd go with that. Big Grin

With the Malvern Hills in the background, some of the Sevens at Madresfield yesterday. There was, as ever much talking, but if there was one recurring subject of conversation, it was the overwhelming success of the Centenary Celebrations.  Far from just being what people might have hoped for, the range of events greatly exceeded expectations. The work put in by the organising team, and the squadrons of volunteers on every sort of duty, created an unbeatable and utterly memorable celebration of the wonderful Seven, for which a chorus of thanks can often be heard at gatherings such as Madresfield. Bravo, organisers!
(16-09-2022, 09:03 AM)Chris Garner Wrote: Thanks for the correction Mike. Appreciated.
Regarding the oiling system; The reservoir is located on the near side scuttle shelf adjoining the fuel tank. Oiling is activated by pressing a button on the dashboard, the oil being distributed by a series of rigid and flexible tubing to the front and rear shackles, king pins, cooling fan bearing and the steering box.

Thank you - most interesting.
Tremendous few days away with middle daughter - Aberfeldy, Rannoch Moor, Pitlochry, Glen Lyon and Ben Lawers. 320 miles of flat out motoring, it does not get much better.

Ben Lawers ascended in top gear, all the way

Arriving here at 11:55am precisely, we stopped for exactly 2 minutes, tremendous view.

Hi Ruairidh

Fantastic, brought back memories of my Munro bagging days. I envy your willing (?) camping partner.

Cheers

Howard
Moments to be cherished and remembered.
Thank you Steve. Everyone on the organising team will appreciate your kind words.
Travelled 165 miles to the rally des ramparts at Angouleme, stopped over at LaRochefoucauld, a charming small town with chateau. Sunday there were the 100 year celebrations for the Austin 7 race guys where 23 entrants battled it out around the very tight circuit in the middle of town. Well done guys for getting there and taking part. Besides the race, was the static display of Classic Austin 7s in the town centre, along with every other classic mark, probably more than 100 cars on display- what a disappointment . Of the 15 Austin 7 cars that said they would be there, there was just Tony Jeans and myself - so no photo. On leaving Angouleme in the evening, we were slightly boxed in, however no problem for an Austin ! - see photo. Where were you guys ????