The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Highland Sports Coupe project...
The horn button is wired up to a set of bagpipes  Smile
(12-05-2021, 09:26 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: The horn button is wired up to a set of bagpipes  Smile

Oo I would have thought the exhaust.  Big Grin

(Seriously I love the bagpipes and both tunes that go with it)  Shy
Noo Noo it's the sporran hangin from the crank handle to catch the drips. Come to think of it that's probably what they're for.
ducks for cover.
The boot is the perfect size to carry a deep fried Mars bar...

I’ll get me coat.
... Smile Probably will run better on Irn-Bru than E95? Smile
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
(13-05-2021, 09:21 AM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: The boot is the perfect size to carry a deep fried Mars bar...

I’ll get me coat.

We love watching New Tricks - and one of my favourite lines (from Jerry) is that he reckoned all Scottish food was based on a dare. 

Yeah I'll get my coat too.  Big Grin
I think James Bolam also cracked the line "What's the difference between Northumbrian Pipes and Scottish bagpipes? The Northumbrian pipes are a musical instrument..."
I'll get ma plaid...
Noel Coward once said: "A gentleman is someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't."

Ye wee bassa.
My favourite pipe player is Kathryn Tickell, I saw her twice at Celtic Connections, was delightful!
(13-05-2021, 09:21 AM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: The boot is the perfect size to carry a deep fried Mars bar...

I have never tried this delicacy [sic], but did once order a pizza from a chip shop whilst waiting for the ferry to Arran in the early 1990s. To my absolute horror it was removed from the freezer whole, dunked in batter, and plunged into the fat fryer. I managed one mouthful...