The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matthewsons
Aware that some may not have a clue what I am on about in referring to 'local' things, look up The League of Gentlemen series and you'll soon get the drift. You need a warped sense of humour, which, happily, I possess...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of_Gentlemen

.jpg   tubbs.JPG (Size: 16.86 KB / Downloads: 580)
The Kangoo reference is all I need! When they first came out as vans here in the UK in 1998(?) I hired one from my local Renault dealer. I was so impressed that I told him to let me know if they ever made a saloon and have had three since. The ideal combination of sliding and rear doors make it the perfect solution for someone who wants a VW bus AND a 4L...
Nick you dont have to explain the league of gentlemen to me my wife found it very funny right from the start I myself found it quite disturbing and funny at the same time , his wife tubbs must have been quite handy if you ran out of fuel out in the wilds as I believe that she could piss petrol I am laughing as I write this regards Rob.
Yup, spot on Robert. I am told it was leaded four-star... And I am laughing as I type too...
(09-03-2021, 06:10 PM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Aware that some may not have a clue what I am on about in referring to 'local' things, look up The League of Gentlemen series and you'll soon get the drift. You need a warped sense of humour, which, happily, I possess...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of_Gentlemen

"WE DIDN`T BURN HIM"     Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

funniest thing ever.
My business partners had a LHD 2CV van (and a Méhari) which they used for commuting. One day I was being given a lift and we got stopped going into the town. The policeman came to my side of the van so I opened the window and he asked what speed I was doing. So I apologised profusely and was very polite, etc, as you should be in these circumstances. After about a minute of this he suddenly realised that I didn't have a steering wheel in front of me, looked across to the driver and told us to go away and be more careful.
welcome to

ROYSTON VESEY

you`ll never leave !
You're my wife now Dave!
nick I have tried to resist from saying this but now I just have to " what would happen if you drove a 2cv to Swansea" !!!!! Rob.
Tom Abernethy writes:

“2CV with 1938 Peterborough 12’ ‘Trapper’ canoe.”