The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Can't beat a bit of patina...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1929-r...el-twenty/

I was tempted then something made me change my mind. She's called Mary.
But what could go wrong?
(I thought that was the car's name, and that it referred to Queen of Scots and it might thus have head problems...)
It would have been me that had head problems due to Mary's rolling pin. ☹
The inclusion of a wheel removal tool should clinch an early deal. Judging from the Pickers programme unrestord old cars are little valued in US. Seem to be worth less than here, where way less than UK. Personally I would prefer a Ford Model A (not the emsacualted UK 2 litre model!) which would leave the RR standing
Sad 
Ah....Mary. Many of us have one of those...But what would life be like without one? sigh!
The daylight is being squeezed from both ends of my commute to work, the fun will soon be over until the spring.

Excellent headlights!
After 25 years, an old flame returns home. Wrong colour and lots not right, but it will be fun sorting it out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You got it back, nice one!
(14-10-2020, 10:07 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: You got it back, nice one!
Yes, it'll be very interesting to drive it again. The grandchildren are looking forward to seeing it - and two of them are keen to have a go.