The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity
We took the Craftmaster Paints stand to Beaulieu this year and whilst we have an excellent time at the show we were very disappointed with the footfall and Sunday we weren't really sure why we bothered.

We actually packed most of the stand away Saturday night before heading out for tea so that we could carry the rest out Sunday if as we suspected it would be dead.

Having attended as a visitor the previous year I was a bit confused by how quiet it was, but then we were not selling autojumble and people can buy from us whenever they choose.

As a punter I find some of the prices eye watering and the comment earlier about the good stuff not coming out as jumblers can't get the prices for it makes me laugh - perhaps its not worth top dollar?

I have often mused about certain Enamel sign sellers that the stock never seems to change yet they appear every year!

Messages In This Thread
RE: beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity - by Adam Brown - 16-12-2019, 10:30 AM