The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity
I to answered their email asking my opinion on how to improve the the jumble, I gave them my opinions and was quite blunt about it .Whoever is in charge nowadays seems to have no grasp of what the total costs are to a stall holder just to be there, this year it was about £160 for a stall £60 for fuel in my camper my stock is the parts from a variety of cars gathered over the last fifty years, if I ignore the fact that I had to pay for my stock in the first place I make enough money to pay the cost of the stall only.I am sure a good many stallholders are like me but the people who make their living selling parts or services are never going to get rich selling from autojumbles. My reply to Beaulieue enterprises was simply reduce the price of the stalls I know that hell will freeze over before they do that so lets face the reality and I am very sad to say it will die and in the not to distant future merry xmas to all Rob.

Messages In This Thread
RE: beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity - by robert regan - 13-12-2019, 05:53 PM