The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
1929 Austin Seven Gordon England Stadium up for sale
    Here's the photo again. This evolved after an incident on the A6 in Stockport stopped at a Pelican crossing at night with the pedestrian in front of me when she froze, one look in my mirror revealed an HGV bearing down on us. It came to rest alongside me nose to nose with the car facing me with no damage apart from the HGV driver's ego. My car had extra rear lights including stop and indicators mounted by the rear number plate and my foot was on the brake otherwise I'd have rolled into the pedestrian. This made me realize that Seven rear lights are woefully low at 12" above the road and HGV driver's eyes are 12' above the road, something had to be done. In that situation I had no where to go and I checked afterwards all my lights worked. I'd had a few incidents of minor rear end bumps which broke the additional rear light lens when stopped the light board put an end to these bumps. Yes it doesn't win prizes for looks but as Tony says it can be removed in seconds leaving my car as built.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1929 Austin Seven Gordon England Stadium up for sale - by Dave Mann - 20-07-2023, 09:18 AM