The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
What Indid this morning was wonder whether Diablo was the result of a well known forum artist going completely mad with his steaming photoshop, or whether it is an alien invasion, probably the latter. How does one delete it?

Thanks to the moderator, scrutineer, editor or relevant person who took the eraser, or angle grinder, to the Diablo.
Do explain - what's all that about? It seems we all missed something....as it wasn't me.
It was just some SPAM, Tony.
Thank you.
Thank you Rhuairidh if it was you on early watch this morning.
Big Grin 
Re Ivor's noting of the RP being 'under dressed', thanks to the kindness of an A7 Friend she is now properly attired. [Image: biggrin.png]

Nice one, Cyril. Just need to sort the brewer's droop on the cranking handle and you're sorted!
That’s better! I’m suffering brewers droop as well, but life’s too short to fix it!
That's not droop. That's 'character'.

What I did today was marshall on the Clee Hills Trial. Only two Sevens this year, Mark Worral & Rob Gibson no 54, waiting to be called round across into the mud to attempt to get to the start line of the section, and Millie and Rob Atkinson, trying to look relaxed and demure before spinning to a halt in sprays of mud. Oh what fun!