The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
(01-01-2024, 11:50 AM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Brilliant thread drift!

Next I’ll start the hunt for 6 volt LEDs, I have the old Seven Workshop Honda conversion reflectors, so I better whip the bulbs out and have a look.

Yes, indeed - these drifts are always entertaining. Perhaps we ought to take the lid off and start a section along the lines of 'what roughly analogous A7-related Stuff I thought about today'. Could be a winner.
(31-12-2023, 08:24 PM)dickie65 Wrote: If this weather keeps up
We might need an Aqualung !!

The weather is superb up here, just now. About to head out in a couple of the Sevens to enjoy the sun, photos to follow.

.jpeg   98E9E65A-8EE7-48B4-B63E-52740C518296.jpeg (Size: 1.26 MB / Downloads: 468)            
Cheshire VSCC New Years Day

Attached Files
.jpeg   IMG_6105.jpeg (Size: 141.25 KB / Downloads: 458)
New Year's day meeting at Brooklands. No rain!

VSCC Much Marcle Herefordshire Note the sunshine!

Wink 
What a spot to had a condenser fail. And no spare with me.?

Attached Files
.jpeg   IMG_0116.jpeg (Size: 132.3 KB / Downloads: 340)
Thumbs Up 
That's a really pretty colour combination Bryan 

Aye
Greig
We have the projector dipping LED headlights which work far better than any lights I've had in any of my 7 Austin Sevens since the 60's
There were two problems fitting them to the R47 on the fabric saloon:
Firstly they need 2 contact bulb holders in place of the singles.
Secondly they produce no heat. This means that in falling snow the lights can get completely obscured by falling snow. We haven't yet driven in falling snow with the new projector bulbs which may well be better. With the previous single pole LEDs no light at all escaped from the lamp. The bezel round the glass casuses snow to be retained so we could neither see nor be seen.
Jim
Introducing son and grandsons to the new van and they could resist sitting in the RK. The little one was fascinated by the horn…hence his brother holding his ears  Smile.

Cheers

Howard

.jpeg   IMG_0692.jpeg (Size: 113.45 KB / Downloads: 245)
.jpeg   IMG_0713.jpeg (Size: 116.4 KB / Downloads: 246)