The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
(11-06-2023, 11:02 AM)Bill Dixon Wrote: Yes the blue car is a Morris 10M, belongs to Bob. Bob used to get down to Lincolnshire until a few years ago.

In the programme it is listed as a Morris 10 series M belonging to Mr R Edwards. It looked to be freshly restored and in 'better than new' condition.

Bristol club is on holiday in North Devon. Here we are on Exmoor

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Parazine

Any reason for the “hood down but side screens up”?  Or is it just the current fashion?

Great line up….am I imagining it but is there more club run activity out there?

Cheers

Howard
Weather on the day Howard! Exmoor can be unpredictable  Undecided
(11-06-2023, 11:02 AM)Bill Dixon Wrote: Yes the blue car is a Morris 10M, belongs to Bob. Bob used to get down to Lincolnshire until a few years ago.

Thanks Bill, quite a rare sight these days, I see plenty of eights and early Tens, thanks for confirming!
Hi Ivor,

Bob's October 1938 Newcastle upon Tyne registered Morris Series M Ten is one of only 29 cars (i.e. 10M's built during 1938 and 1939) known to the Morris Register and not all of those 29 are restored or on the road - so as you say, quite a rare sight these days.

Jeff.
A well-attended meeting at the regular, second-Tuesday of the month 12:00 o'clock gathering at the Red Lion in Litton (everyone welcome - other makes included). If you fancy an evening at a traditional Peak District village fair, on Tuesday, June 20th, just turn up from 5-30 onwards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There’s a chap there without a beard, outrageous!
I recognise most of them. Perhaps I have invited them to assist me with my enquiries in a former life....
Such a lovely afternoon, took Percy for a run in the New Forest.

Visited one of the temporary World War Two airfields that we have many of in the forest. Overlooking the Solent and accross to the Isle of Wight

If the weather is like this on the 1st July then the Saturday Beaulieu Rally trundle will be a fantastic drive round. See you there!
Adrian.