The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thumblist - Line: 1031 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 1031 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 832 get_post_attachments
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
It just needs a flat and polish Graham!
(13-02-2023, 11:14 PM)Graham Barker Wrote: Having been forced indoors a lot lately by storms lashing Auckland and because my Ruby didn't need attention I passed some of the time making a wooden montage model of my Ruby. Finished it today.

Oh my gosh! I didn't realise that the light at that angle would show up the bumpy paint. Something was wrong and it didn't want to flatten out much after brushing it on.

Wow. Lovely.
Lunchtime meeting and breakdown. We had a short-notice, lunchtime meeting at the Red Lion in Litton - and hope to make it every second Tuesday of the month - all are most welcome to join us. Robin Bower was late - he's broken down with a failed condenser. Dave Mann came to the rescue and lent him a spare distributor and, with a short tow and a fiddle with the timing, all was well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excellent! Three cheers for Dave Mann!
Yes it was a lovely day out and a nice lunch at the Red Lion, it's many years since I've tow started a Seven.
Many years since I've seen that beard! It was at the Waggon & Horses, Langsett a long time ago. Looking good, Dave.
Not to be outdone by the drinks cabinet in the Highland Coupe, this morning I made a mounting for a vintage umbrella in the Pytchley.   The bottom end of the brolly is held by a simple brass screw in ring whilst the handle is located in a brass spring clip.
Lord Howe had a similar arrangement for an umbrella in his GE Wembley saloon so it is a period modification!    
(16-02-2023, 02:19 PM)Malcolm Parker Wrote: Not to be outdone by the drinks cabinet in the Highland Coupe, this morning I made a mounting for a vintage umbrella in the Pytchley.   The bottom end of the brolly is held by a simple brass screw in ring whilst the handle is located in a brass spring clip.
Lord Howe had a similar arrangement for an umbrella in his GE Wembley saloon so it is a period modification!

For a moment there I thought you'd installed shelving in it too!
So did I !
Visited Milton Keynes Museum at with the grandchildren but not in Harvey. Been there a few times and found this "Restoration Project" is the Transport Hall. The "Please Quote Car Number" number is ARR 284873 and it's not in the register. 

Must try and find out whose project it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)