The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
We went to Amberley chalk pits. Very cold morning but then warmed by the sun. Great drive home!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tanya and I spent the last three days on our own whilst my parents looked after the girls (I think it was that way round). This is the first time we’ve been away completely alone for 13 years.

We stayed near Glenlivet and enjoyed some bracing driving conditions! Those of you doing the End To End run please take note…

If anyone can flip the photos, please do!

Last few are Bridge of Brown this morning…

Well done! Tan looks like she's saying to herself "I'll be glad when I've had enough of this!"
Now, that's what I really like to see - the hood down no matter what the weather (just clicking on the pictures puts them the right way up).
Tony, the problem is for we spectacle wearers. I wish someone would design wipers for specs.

.jpg   glasses and wipers.jpg (Size: 45.72 KB / Downloads: 231)

Oh, and that's not me, by the way.....
You and Tanya are looking good Ruairidh, it must be all that fresh air!
(08-04-2022, 07:48 AM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Tony, the problem is for we spectacle wearers. I wish someone would design wipers for specs.

I put rainex on mine
Graham Hill used to Advertise and drive with a circular wind driven disc on the front of his helmet. Must have buzzed at racing speeds. Pete