The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Not sure how effective my dragon is as a their deterrent but he sure gets angry when he’s hot 

Cheers

Howard

Attached Files
.jpeg   63805BA6-5C4D-4993-BAA2-9692F9D449C0.jpeg (Size: 77.87 KB / Downloads: 485)
Howard, could you drill a hole up through the body of your dragon and two fine holes up the nostrils so that steam from the radiator can vent out?  That would be more scary than the Dalek!
(16-10-2021, 08:47 AM)Malcolm Parker Wrote: Howard, could you drill a hole up through the body of your dragon and two fine holes up the nostrils so that steam from the radiator can vent out?  That would be more scary than the Dalek!

Hi Malcolm

I have something a little more useful drilled up the little guys bum!

Cheers

Howard

.jpeg   DF3F77B4-7479-4493-B8BF-20986BC047D9.jpeg (Size: 83.3 KB / Downloads: 411)
That was always where the nurse put the thermometer, at least in the Carry On films.  Ooh Matron!
Long trip today - 8 miles to Orford for coffee, usual amount of Austin 7 interest, but 3 times asked, is it a Ruby ?  Huh    
Don't they know Rubies are red?
After 57 years of faithful service, today was the day it let go…

The view will never be the same!
kaput!. 

what diameter is it?
I have others thank you, this was ‘the’ one however…
off BME?