The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Low Mileage Car??
So evidence that it has done little mileage in the last fifty years is also evidence that it was hardly used in its first thirty years? Yeah, right. Call me convinced!
I think it is hard for younger owners to realise how old these cars are? And what conditions were like in the late 1940s and 1950s? Most (though not all) Sevens had done the bulk of their miles by 1960.

It looks as if this car is now sold - hopefully to a good home, as it appears to be a decent very-late Ruby, whatever the mileage.
(30-09-2023, 11:07 AM)Colin Morgan Wrote: I think it is hard for younger owners to realise how old these cars are?  And what conditions were like in the late 1940s and 1950s?  Most (though not all) Sevens had done the bulk of their miles by 1960. 

It looks as if this car is now sold - hopefully to a good home, as it appears to be a decent very-late Ruby, whatever the mileage.

Yes, nothing wrong with the car - it's really quite attractive - just the ludicrously over-optimistic and 'misguided' seller.