The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The importance of proof reading..!
I don't pay for Waxoyl either, Bruce. Whenever I visit my friend's garage in Wrexham,, I gather up the used Waxoyl cans and decant the dregs into one can and take it away.
This is a decent looking Ruby - though the number has been scrubbed from the advert, let's hope it is still with the car.  
(From the chassis register, it is CDG ***.)

Looking at the other pictures, the car looks totally clean underneath - as if it has never left the garage.  The undersides on my car usually sport a layer of wet or dry mud - especially at this time of year.

(Don't know the seller - usual disclaimers.)
Assuming that the drivers door isn’t closed rather than dropped and the original registration is with the car, that looks like a much better proposition.

Talking of stopping the car deteriorating, I find using it at least once a week is the answer as you can spot any deterioration quickly and rectify it...I took mine out in the snow like David, but left the camera at home!
Colin. Where is this advertised?

I found it. Thanks
Ivor wrote:-

"Talking of stopping the car deteriorating, I find using it at least once a week is the answer as you can spot any deterioration quickly and rectify it...I took mine out in the snow like David, but left the camera at home!"

I agree that using the car regularly is the best way of keeping it preserved. And as many people on this forum know, my car does get used!
(04-01-2023, 10:53 PM)David Stepney Wrote: Ivor wrote:-

"Talking of stopping the car deteriorating, I find using it at least once a week is the answer as you can spot any deterioration quickly and rectify it...I took mine out in the snow like David, but left the camera at home!"

I agree that using the car regularly is the best way of keeping it preserved. And as many people on this forum know, my car does get used!

It's also the best way to ensure the car is fit for longer journeys, holidays etc. A time-proven item even if a bit worn is a much better bet than something that's just been 'overhauled'. If you can manage 20 miles every day without trouble then you can just as easily manage 200 or 2000.
Just to say that little ruby is as good as the advert... Sad
(05-01-2023, 03:42 PM)Stephencrisp360 Wrote: Just to say that little ruby is as good as the advert... Sad

It's a good job you found out before buying it Stephen, or you may have been emasculated after all... (speaking for a friend who's wife was upset by unwise A7 purchasing Wink )
Lol. My wife and I have decided to focus on of current A7. So I need to find a rear axle expert. Smile