The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE CENTENARY EVENT WINS THE RAC 'MOTORING SPECTACLE' AWARD 2022
Fantastic news on this well deserved award! Thanks once again to everyone who helped to make it all happen.
(25-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Archivist Wrote: JP - if you are ever in the UK, a visit to the Archive could certainly be arranged. Get in touch if you are coming this way and we can sort something out. The three awards we have recently won will be lodged there and will appear on the Archive Web site in the fullness of time...

As a general point, it is hoped that the Archive will be open on a regular basis from 2023 onwards, probably one day per month, and visits by appointment can be arranged...

Thank you for this and I would love to take you up on that. Where is it located?
As an attendee, I could not see any way that these prizes wouldn't be scooped up. The event was perfect in every way (except we didn't want it to end), Chris and I loved it.

Thank-you to all the people involved in the organisation of the event(s), and everyone that attended. You've given us so many happy memories.

All the best,
Colin
Lubenham, just outside Market Harborough in the Midlands
Yes massive congratulations on the RAC award, and may I join with all the other members and thank all of those who contributed so willingly to the fantastic Centenary Rally. Us mere attendees are forever in your debt!
very best regards
Roger Pugsley