The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenary articles in magazines.
Hi Hugh. I've sent you an email. I'm not sure when the rumoured Octane article is coming out, there was nothing in the October issue which I flicked through in WHSmiths yesterday.

Cheers, Ian.
Ian,
The article on the Centenary celebration rally will appear in Octane's November edition 233, written by their Assistant Editor, Mark Dixon. It should be out late September.
Thanks Chris.
There is a pic of VE 4492 (and James) in the promo for Goodwood in the October Motorsport...
You can buy a digital version of the back issues for as little as £1.99 at:
https://pocketmags.com/classic-car-weekl.../27-jul-22
From page 75 onwards: https://classicandcompetitioncar.com/wp-...CCC144.pdf
I see the November issue of Octane is in the shops. The focus is mostly on the late Tony Dron's car.

£5.75 in the shops or £4.99 in digital format pocketmags.com/octane-magazine
Tony, of course, was a long time contributor to Octane and the article was a bit of an homage to him.

On the subject of magazines for the Archive collection, I am indebted to Ian Wegg and Andy Lowe, who have sent me national publications plus the Editors of the Club magazines from the Solent. Irish, Hereford, Essex, Dorset and Scottish Clubs who have all supplied copies of their magzines. I would be happy to receive any other Club magazines that have Centenary articles in them for the collection...

Hugh
I must now add the Bristol Club to the above list after their Newsletter arrived yesterday. There are still a few Clubs who I would like to receive their newsletters from if possible.. If your Club, isn't listed, perhaps you might like to help by asking your Editor if they have a copy to spare..

thanks..
(05-10-2022, 04:43 PM)Archivist Wrote: I must now add the Bristol Club to the above list after their Newsletter arrived yesterday. There are still a few Clubs who I would like to receive their newsletters from if possible.. If your Club, isn't listed, perhaps you might like to help by asking your Editor if they have a copy to spare..

thanks..

Hi Hugh

South Wales newsletters are in the post  Smile.

Cheers

Howard