The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
blown engine for sale
Speed = how far past the apex of the bend you leave the road.
Horsepower = how much of the wall you demolish
Torque = how far into the field you go before you come to a stop.

basically; more power, faster crashes.

Smile
I'd love a blown engine and that looks a lovely job but I'd have to buy a chassis and build a car for it.

As I said this morning in the local engineering supplies. "I can't afford to buy cheap stuff".
Here is a pic of a blown Austin I spotted at le Puy Notre-Dame in 2019. The owner had made that rather cool tract himself, very impressive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-02-2022, 03:28 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Speed = how far past the apex of the bend you leave the road.
Horsepower = how much of the wall you demolish
Torque = how far into the field you go before you come to a stop.

basically; more power, faster crashes.

Smile

Smells like hospital to me  Angel
Very interesting thanks
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
(03-02-2022, 03:33 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: I'd love a blown engine and that looks a lovely job but I'd have to buy a chassis and build a car for it.

As I said this morning in the local engineering supplies. "I can't afford to buy cheap stuff".
Here is a pic of a blown Austin I spotted at le Puy Notre-Dame in 2019. The owner had made that rather cool tract himself, very impressive.

That car's got an alternator, Duncan. Best delete the photo straight away before anyone else notices Exclamation
Nah, it's in France and I don't think the long nose of the VSCC could sniff it out at that distance!
It just did!
Alan Fairless
Hi andy,

A, I hope so. Because that's priceless.

Duncan.

The inlet manifold on that engine, is a work of art.

Love it.

Tony.
(03-02-2022, 04:01 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Nah, it's in France and I don't think the long nose of the VSCC could sniff it out at that distance!

It wasn't the VSCC seeing it that bothered me, Duncan. We accept them now. The risk is much nearer to home Wink
What have you been up to now Steve???