The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mac and Val Bonar
Very pleased to hear they are OK. Thanks James.
Good news as Russell says.

I still remember with fondness the days not that long ago when Mac, Sandy and the owner of the White Rabbit (memory) regularly posted interesting exchanges.
8 weeks and still waiting here- the battery in the modern is failing  Huh  

No one in the government is responsible for the disaster, ministers or public servants  - they have trained well on Yes Minister (Sir Humphrey would have been proud of the high priced help's prevarication) and Manual from Faulty Towers (I know nothing Mr Fawlty).
The investigation would be laughable if it wasn't so serious. Still we must be thankful for small mercies- if B*r*s B*tsh*t or D*n*ld D*ck were in charge I would most likely be entering the pearly gates right now!

The old Westminster System of public service and ministerial responsibility is long gone.

Sorry - back to Austin Sevens !

I started the Standard Sports (Latrobe) yesterday- still running well even after some months of forced rest, and now the new knees have settled getting in and out was a doddle (well almost).