The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Guildtown, Perthshire
Thank you Mike and Tony. I always come home with photos of the rally field so it's great to have some action photos!

Peter.
Got back this evening 8.30ish.

A stunning long weekend.  And well dun to all involved. Both the organisers and everyone attending.

It ment the were some new cars not seen before, and an excellent display of different cars.

Friday night way indead wet, but who cares it was also dark. But like it had been ordered or something. It dried up about half an hour before people started to leave for the road run, and stayed dry all day.

Sunday was a little scary for the static display. It rained heavily for 5 mins as everyone were putting cars in place. Then it just stopped and the rest of the day was beautiful.

I did have a couple of people comment to me how they enjoyed the company of the lads coming up from South of the boarder. You know who you are.

The road run was a little eventful for us, with my new navigator. We got "olly" round ok.

But there was an issue with an ex war department tyre blowing out on us on the last leg. However the tyre was old and hard enough to bring us home on a flat. ( perhaps I went a little to far on keeping the car looking original with the tyres). However the look of the car, did get her a first trophy in the vintage class.

Thank you for showing us on the road run, do you have any close ups.

[attachment=7400]

Here is the result of our blowout.

I'll carry the subject into a new thread tomorrow.

[attachment=7401]
Looks to have been a great couple of days and I absolutely love the car Tony, fabulous!
Black Art Enthusiast
Thank you IAN,

The little car (1925 pram hood). was previously known as the stretton chummy. 

The owner kept here mainly as he found her, apart from having the engine restored. 

I took the little chummy on last year, as I had always wanted an oily rag car. But  could only afford cars for restoration.

With friends we have done a lot of work on the car, although it can't be seen. Including the lifting the hole body to remove and extensively repair the chassis. It was totally re-riveted before rebuild. New electrics, and mechanically made sound. Hopefully now roadworthy.
A close-up like this, Tony?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Tony.

Love the A7  1925 insert.

Tony.
Some shots of the Boyd carpenter and its engine, this being fitted with an overhead valve conversion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not sure if this is going to work - it's the first time I've tried it......

A set of pictures that I've put on a Flickr Group can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/14613179@N24

If you don't have a Flickr account, you'll need to sign up and log in. To find the pictures, use the search box top right on the page and put " 2019 Scottish Austin 7 Club Rally ". You can then join the group, look at the pictures and videos - and add more if you wish.

Click on a picture and it enlarges - you can also download (down arrow bottom right on each picture page) and choose either full or a number of lower resolutions.
The Flickr photo storage system became difficult to use when under the control of Yahoo, but has now been bought out and a lot easier to use. If you want free photo storage - or an unlimited "Pro" account - it's a very useful program.
This looks interesting but I find the application intrusive. What relevance can my age have other than to a marketing company? Perhaps it's paranoia (yes I'm an old git) but I try to restrict the information I give out to data gatherers...i get more than enough spam already.
Quite a few of us are still here - partying...

...paella for us all tonight!