The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Guildtown, Perthshire
Just home after a great weekend at Guildtown. We really appreciated all the people who had made the journey from down South and we were treated to an extraordinary display of Gordon Englands. A big thank you to organisers and entrants alike.

Peter.

Just back from a great weekend in Guildtown. I agree with all the above.
A fantastic warm welcome from the SA7C . Good food, good company, good cars, a grand run out, excellent ceilidh, what more could you want?
The rain seemed to favour us by giving sunny breaks almost to order.
Thanks to Ruairidh and all the committee who put so much into making it a great gathering.
You seem to all have had fun and the weather appears to have been better than forecast.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Hi All

We've also just returned from the "Heelands".  Echo our thoughts on all the above especially thanks to the SA7C for organising virtually not a drop of rain..... BUT quite a few drops of the other liquid Big Grin.

We also saw a Moose!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A selection of pics of the Saturday run:

.jpg   IMG_1057.1000.jpg (Size: 105.21 KB / Downloads: 592)

...and no, I don't know why those two are sideways!
Mike,

Did you by chance get a photo of my Ruby coming over the bridge? DAF 157. I remember almost running you over so it should be a nice close-up!

Peter.
As above for my special YVL 647?
Here you are, gents:

Excellent, many thanks. You also caught my brief chat with Colin, a Pembleton chum.
... and two from Tony Griffiths: