The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
that's not a rare Nippy door catch is it...?
Another nice day down here in Rekkersland so after tiffin I got the RP out to give it a run round the block. Still plenty of "Gilets Jaunes" about but not causing any problems.

I decided to have a run into St Ambroix to drop some cheques off at the bank and then have a run up the Cèze valley before coming back over the Col de Trélis back to the vallée of the Auzonnet and home. On the way round I stopped off in Meyrannes to take a quick photo of the 12th Century Church "Notre Dame de l'Assomption", a grade 1 listed building (French equivalent anyway - Monument Historique). It started life as the chapel of a Benedictine Priory.

[Image: 20181210-145559-2.jpg]

Car was going well. I overtook TWO cyclists.
(10-12-2018, 04:14 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Another nice day down here in Rekkersland so after tiffin I got the RP out to give it a run round the block. Still plenty of "Gilets Jaunes" about but not causing any problems.

I decided to have a run into St Ambroix to drop some cheques off at the bank and then have a run up the Cèze valley before coming back over the Col de Trélis back to the vallée of the Auzonnet and home. On the way round I stopped off in Meyrannes to take a quick photo of the 12th Century Church "Notre Dame de l'Assomption", a grade 1 listed building (French equivalent anyway - Monument Historique). It started life as the chapel of a Benedictine Priory.

[Image: 20181210-145559-2.jpg]

Car was going well. I overtook TWO cyclists.

Reckless driving !  Smile Lovely church .
(10-12-2018, 04:14 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Car was going well. I overtook TWO cyclists.

Yes Recks but how long was it before they passed you again...?    Smile
We were overtaken by a cyclist when ascending the Grossglockner in the early 1990s!
(11-12-2018, 09:51 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: We were overtaken by a cyclist when ascending the Grossglockner in the early 1990s!

So were we on the same pass last year, see A7CA 2018C, mind you he was trying!
That’s hysterical, must be Grossglockner thing Jack!
[attachment=4729 Wrote:Ruairidh Dunford pid='20489' dateline='1544524564']That’s hysterical, must be Grossglockner thing Jack!

Now I know what the sunshine roof is for-collecting the Christmas tree

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Interesting the way your windscreen wiper lines up with the rear view mirror. I wondered what it was for a minute.
Alan Fairless
What you see is the vacuum wiper motor Alan, which only work well on the updraught carburettor. The rear view mirror is in line with the tree trunk, I rarely use it because it doesn't show anything unless I hunker down because it is too high however, the exterior one shows everything of consequence thanks to it's long stalk.