The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Ha Ha! I remember that track well; here's Old Smokey in 1969:

.jpeg   Scan.jpeg (Size: 29.23 KB / Downloads: 642) If I'm not mistaken this is the same track in 1966.
My Tourer in front, Tony Griffiths' van behind and Dave Wortley's Ruby bringing up the rear.
Indeed - we are revisiting our youth. Again... it will soon be possible to stage a reconstruction

All good practice for the more serious mud-plugging trials that followed.
Hello Tony, It’s 4.9. Would be as fast as old PL3002 now!
Cheers,
Dave.
attachment=7581]    
Only one Seven troubled the engravers on Saturday, as already illustrated on the forum, but everyone finished and it was a most enjoyable day. With the exception of knowing which one of the two canal bridge numbers at Queens Head was the correct number, not that some of us are still muttering, good lord no!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ha, yes. Two bridges and a discussion about whether a circle is a special case of an oval. If your plotting and map reading were good the answer was obvious. It did lead to “serious discussions” in our car. Luckily the voice of reason prevailed and Judy got the right answer.
Alan Fairless
Just driven the 130 miles from Toul to Arbouans on a tour with the Tacot Club Francaise.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Around Abberton reservoir Colchester

A few more bits completed on assembly of the Ruby, plus a short ride out in the other Austin, and had the pleasure meeting Duncan Grimmond.
Good to meet Andrew ('and better half) and to see the A40 in the flesh as well as the photo of the Ruby. I'll try to get the springs fitted in time for the Knaresborough do...