The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bantam Truck
(29-08-2017, 09:20 PM)Ian Williams Wrote: Yes Peter it is a good solid vehicle, and it should be more or less complete, however the owner has passed away and the parts are scattered around a large shed containing a lot of other cars and parts so I am still searching for some of it! The object of the exercise I have been tasked with is to locate everything then resemble the Van so it can be sold, I will probably not complete the restoration simply put it into a state where someone else can and where we know what is missing.

Hi Ian,
I am the American Austin Bantam Club news editor. Congratulations on your remarkable discovery! American Bantams were built and sold in the USA, but were designed with the export markets in mind.  Of the roughly 6,700 built, a significant portion were shipped overseas.  The factory record book indicates which were right-hand and left-hand drive.  If you would like to communicate with us privately and share the body & engine numbers, we can tell you additional information about your truck. You can contact us at orphanbabycars@yahoo.com.   We are always willing to help someone in need.  

The American Austin Bantam Club also has a facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1870488829944755/