The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mulliner Saloon on ebay?
This has just appeared on ebay.  It doesn't seem to be on the main Chassis Register:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335318293898

.jpg   Mulliner Saloon 1930 for sale 3 2024.jpg (Size: 216.57 KB / Downloads: 395)

It looks a lot more like a standard factory saloon than I would expect - for example, the 1929 Mulliner fabric saloons have a wooden dash.

(I have no connection with the vendor - usual disclaimers.)
That looks just like my RK.

Just what difference’s would there be for it to be a Mulliner?

Howard
The title & description actually say it's a "Milliner" saloon. Do you think they mean a top hat saloon?
A nice honest standard late RK factory saloon; the Mulliner was totally different - fabric panelling, rear-hinged doors and a generally different shape.

Looks like it was sold by South Norfolk Classics some time in the fairly recent past, but cannot find their written description.

"The title & description actually say it's a "Milliner" saloon. Do you think they mean a top hat saloon?"
Beat me to it!
This later Mulliner aluminium saloon has the rear-hinged doors:

The doors are hinged at the wrong end to be a Top Hat, it looks RK is to me, but I am no expert, especially on Sevens that new, it has enormous brakes!
Hi Colin - I think this is a valid point on the 'Where to Start' thread? - Colin
(25-03-2024, 12:57 PM)Steve kay Wrote: "The title & description actually say it's a "Milliner" saloon. Do you think they mean a top hat saloon?"
Beat me to it!

A hair raising description- I'll get me hat  Dodgy