The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Austin Seven Club - National Rally 2024
Scottish Austin Seven Club Guildtown Rally – 28th June – 1st July 2024

Friday -

12.00 noon rally field open - please unload car trailers in the hall car park. Car trailers are not permitted on the Rally field and should be stored in the trailer park to the side - committee members will be in attendance to show you where to park.

Camping is allowed anywhere around the outer circumference of the field, leave the centre area free for the Sunday display. Hot showers, toilets, cold storage and washing up facilities are all available in the hall, for the duration.

‪6.00 to 6.30pm‬– welcome barbecue (BYO Bottles, chair and food to cook), this is a great chance to meet everyone, particularly if you have not attended before, everyone will be made very welcome.

Saturday -

From 11.00am- suggested scenic route through Perthshire and Angus countryside with suggested lunch stop – shops/picnic/pubs etc. are available to suit all needs . If you do not have a Seven with you and would like a lift in one, there are usually free seats - speak with a Committee member and they will try to sort out a space for you.

7.30 for ‪8.00pm‬ until late.

Ceilidh with FREE bar (please bring a raffle prize donation with you on the night)! The Club provides various Real Ale, wine and soft drinks for you to help yourself to. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drink as well.

Sunday -

11am. Static Rally on display

‪11.00am to 2.00pm ‬self judging, please put the slip in the box at rally control.

‪1:00pm‬ period dress competition.

‪3:00pm Prize giving‬

‪6.00pm‬ – survivors barbecue

We are currently negotiating the serving of food during the day for breakfast rolls and lunches. Our normal food van is unable to attend this year.

The Anglers Inn is 100 yds from the Rally field and provides excellent food and drink all day, if you wish to eat there on the Saturday evening booking is very much advised, they also have a small number of rooms available for accommodation over the weekend.

01821 640254

Traditional Jazz band from about noon until the awards.

There is a play park and sports pitch on site for children to use and cycle on.

Monday – some members are heading off on a holiday, if you would like to join them, please get in touch. Field to be cleared by noon.

I would love to be there but I'll have to set off tomorrow...

Can I have a "virtual" entry please. I'll get the beast out on the day and have "moules-frites" somewhere! Smile
Yes, absolutely.
(06-03-2024, 11:37 AM)Reckless Rat Wrote: I would love to be there but I'll have to set off tomorrow...

Can I have a "virtual" entry please. I'll get the beast out on the day and have "moules-frites" somewhere! Smile

With the wonders of modern technology we could project you into the hall on Sunday evening for the talent show!! 

"This is London Guildtown Calling......"
Reckers does an awesome Patrick Stewart impression...
Make it so! I can do a reasonable rendering of "Oh ye cannae chuck yer granny aff a bus....."