The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some silliness just for fun
Hairdresser - Beau Locks

Electrician in Kent - Thanet Earth
Some years ago there was a builder in Leicester called 'Bodge it and Scarper' at the same time there was a very smart van 

often seen which read  'Singh the Builder, you've tried the cowboys now try the Indians'
Wasn't going to initially post this on account of the refined and errr classy nature of this forum but, it's Friday.

An actual company in Toronto in the scaffold business.

.jpg   ME scaffold.jpg (Size: 9.97 KB / Downloads: 126)
Ah, those were the days!
More delights from Wales; in Ton Pendre “ A Fish Called Rhondda” and in Temadog “ Chippie Dre-Sglod a Cod.” Eating experiences sauces on offer, North Wales, Liverpool curry, some parts of South Wales, Irish curry. No, I have certainly tried neither. Quite what the curry sauce is on offer in Llanwrtwd Wells is a question our Editor might answer.
(08-03-2024, 08:39 PM)Steve kay Wrote: More delights from Wales; in Ton Pendre “ A Fish Called Rhondda” and in Temadog “ Chippie Dre-Sglod a Cod.” Eating experiences sauces on offer, North Wales, Liverpool curry, some parts of South Wales, Irish curry. No, I have certainly tried neither. Quite what the curry sauce is on offer in Llanwrtwd Wells is a question our Editor might answer.

No currys but I imagine ‘Bog snorkeller’s rissoles’ would be on the ‘Drover’s Rest’ menu.

Cheers

Howard