The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy - a couple here of interest plus Matthew's recent spreadsheet may help.... https://aus7in.wordpress.com/category/parts-list/
There may be better quality copies on the Association site.
I've used this supplier now for some time: https://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Home_...ts__1.html
Threads on your Zenith carb are metric. The screws holding the float chamber bowl to the carb body are m7 (course or fine?) I am not sure what the other threads are, fuel pipe union/nipple and jet threads plus emulsion block. Someone on here will be able to tell you. Also the Nippy/65 would have had a Zenith downdraught carb originally but again someone will be able to tell you the correct item.
Jon; thanks for the parts list links. I have #1406 but had not seen #1169. right now I am most interested in seeing what the LHD brake and clutch pedals are supposed to look like.#1406 lists LHD part #s but no illustrations. #1169 does not list LHD parts. I believe the steering column in my car is correct but the pedals are a mess.
Thanks
Randy
write something for the archive site with a few photos and we can put up an appeal - you need some lhd owners coming out of the shadows...
Hi Randy I am in Vancouver BC.  I have owned  couple of Austin Sevens for over 62 years (1927 Chummy & Ulster replica) and have Built a few engines for Austins in the Pacific North West. My email address is  kenmorton@telus.net 
Ken Morton
Hello, I have no idea if the pedals would be the same as a Nippy, but can send a photo of the pedals on our LHD Opal (ex USA) if that helps. Advice welcomed.
Charlie.