The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolls around India
Apologies that this is not A7-related but I must commend to you a very watchable film which I came across on Netflix last night. (It is also on Amazon Prime)

' Romantic Road' is a docufilm about an extraordinary journey made around India and Bangladesh in 2013 by an English couple in a 1936 Rolls Royce. 'Eccentric toffs' would not be an unkind description of the pair but that becomes part of their undoubted charm.

Having seen the driving conditions they coped with I would have no wish to take a Seven and attempt to repeat their feat!

(Google: romantic road film)
I'll be in India for a couple of months from this weekend. I'm not taking my Austin though  Undecided
Cheers, Geoffrey
Many thanks for sharing Nick, I for one am most interested.

There's a trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1io0pI17hjQ

...and if I can find a copy of the film which isn't on Netflix I shall add details here...

(edit: no - but it's available on DVD https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385630935657?...awQAvD_BwE)
That looks like a fascinating film…I don’t have an online television so I for one would be interested in an alternative source.
(03-01-2024, 10:09 AM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: That looks like a fascinating film…I don’t have an online television so I for one would be interested in an alternative source.

Ivor, I dumped TV when it went digital - see above though for DVD if that helps.
Ah, DVD, I can do that technology! Thanks Chris!
Chris - it definitely is on Netflix. I just found it again.
(03-01-2024, 10:26 AM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Chris - it definitely is on Netflix. I just found it again.

Thanks Nick - it's me that's not on Netflix! My DVD's on its way though.
Ah! That explains it Chris.
My favourite bit is the fact that his bath is in the front garden.