The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALR Exhaust manifold
I am after an Alan Raeburn 4 into 1 exhaust manifold, such as one might fit to a saloon within the bodywork.
Any ideas anybody?
I think Stuart Palmer makes a 4-into-1 that goes within the body.
Do you have a picture Bob?
Photo from Bob.

(Thanks Robert)

I believe I have one of those - might be persuaded to part with it if you make me an offer I can't refuse!   Rolleyes

Send me a p.m. if you'd like to discuss.
Ah Bob - I'm so sorry to raise your hopes then dash them again - I did have one, in nice condition too - but I got as far as the lock-up before remembering that I sold it last summer... Perhaps someone else will step up? My apologies, Chris
Has anybody else got one they might sell, or has anybody had one made successfully and by whom?
I have some external 4 into 1 coming back into stock in the next few days, hope to have the internal bunch of bananas around mid January.
Www.austin7ulster.com
Hi Bob

I made up this by welding mandrel bends together.  Took me ages and no I don’t want to make another to sell. Sorry.

Cheers

Howard

.jpeg   IMG_2871.jpeg (Size: 109.17 KB / Downloads: 546)
I have had some very nice internal exhaust manifolds supplied by Stuart Palmer, one is fitted to the Highland Coupe.

Stuart does not make the ones in your photo, yet, Robert. If he cannot help you then I suspect a chap called John Luttrell can - I will ping you his contact details over.

I currently have this on the bench, if you want measurements taken etc.