The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for some winter motoring
Snow comes early to the Swiss Alps. Time for some seriously enjoyable motoring.,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I thought you'd have been able to take a shot of the car next to the sausage man at the top of the Stelvio pass... (been there, done that).
Tony, are you tricking us again?  The shadow under the car seems to indicate sun directly overhead. Can that happen in winter? 
Cheers 
Graham
I am sure Tony Griffiths is a genuine nice honest person. That is until I come to photographs. Don’t take for real anything in the photo without proof. Sorry Tony but you have tricked us to many times before.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
AI……Anthony interferes!

Howard
If it was from you Howard I would think it was Bwlch y Groes at the weekend.
Haha... great! You're a genuine rascal, Tony! Big Grin Thank you for that laughter in the evening.

Unfortunately, most mountain passes are closed during winter. At least, I was on top of the Bernina pass with my Ulster, but that was somewhen in summer. After all, 7'500 ft...
Yes, a mock-up of course. But, if you'd like one of the same car a little lower down the mountain, in a Swiss summer, here it is:

Good heavens, Reckless! I was there only last week, just before the first of the snows fell. I even offered to take him for a spin but, as you can see, he just wouldn't fit in.

(28-11-2023, 09:35 PM)John Mason Wrote: I am sure Tony Griffiths is a genuine nice honest person. That is until I come to photographs. Don’t take for real anything in the photo without proof. Sorry Tony but you have tricked us to many times before.

John Mason.

All just good fun, John. Wait until you see this year's Austin Seven Christmas cards....

I can’t wait Tony. Please save me a sausage.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.