The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liveries for A7 Vans
Here's a couple more. Including some panel edging lines.

.jpg   Mail4.jpg (Size: 124.08 KB / Downloads: 389)

.jpg   6430470899_e67036a1ca_z.jpg (Size: 177.96 KB / Downloads: 389)

.jpg   3973405977_07eb9308fb.jpg (Size: 161.58 KB / Downloads: 390)
A couple of images from a selection of photos the Archive has just purchased...

I know it's not an Austin, (quite) but I love the graphic simplicity if this one.

[Image: S65-1549.jpg]
A few more…

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpeg   IMG_9975.jpeg (Size: 163.21 KB / Downloads: 343)
This van was apparently used by the LMS Railway Co for their bill posters from 1933.

This is what we went for, fairly simple and based on period photos of the Gas Light and Co. fleet 

All depends what you are looking to replicate, a period van for a company or advertise an existing company - take inspiration from some of these excellent photos that have been posted and talk to your signwriter as to what they are competent in doing.
Some super images here; may I make a blanket request to add them to the Friends' Gallery, please?
Myra's 33 High top van, the rear doors state Purveyors of Austin Sevens in Austin Script.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all. Great pics.
I thought I would add some more food for thought. I made a line drawing taken from a well known photo and made copies of it that I could colour in with pencil crayons to show different combinations of colour to get an idea of what I thought looks good on the shape of this van. I am posting the line drawing so that those of you wish to, can print copies to have a go at what you think looks good.

I will endeavor to do some illustrations based on steam engines and coaches that might look good and post them in a bit.
Stephen

.jpg   Image2.jpg (Size: 143.61 KB / Downloads: 119)
Matchbox made a toy Chummy van in at least 20 different colours and liveries including different colours above and below the waistline, if you do a Google search you might find some you like or dislike.

.jpg   Matchbox.jpg (Size: 37.52 KB / Downloads: 79)