The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheffield Group meeting in the Alps
Part of the Sheffield Group assembly for the Derbyshire White Peak Run in Switzerland. Mike Costigan points out the next 8,000-foot pass to attempt before lunch. Chris Wells, the builder of the 1923 works racer replica, looks anxious.
Mike wonders how we ended up on the Italian coast.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I now have this serious problem. If the price is attributed to “Tony Griffiths” is it a genuine location shoot, or is is a photoshop invention? I think we should be told!
Clue: I don't possess a passport  Big Grin
(16-08-2023, 08:06 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Clue: I don't possess a passport  Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Howard
(16-08-2023, 08:58 AM)Howard Wright Wrote:
(16-08-2023, 08:06 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Clue: I don't possess a passport  Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Howard

We put him in the boot of the racer - and smuggled him in.
The black A7 behind Mike is one of the rare 8’6” wheelbase variety. Or is that another Tony Griffiths’ manipulation of reality?
No, that was the shot of you with your hand in your pocket...Smile
Bruce, the chap with his hand in his pocket is Ivan. As you may remember I am much taller and even more handsome than Ivan.
(16-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Dave Wortley Wrote: The black A7 behind Mike is one of the rare 8’6” wheelbase variety. Or is that another Tony Griffiths’ manipulation of reality?

No, it's just an artefact of the camera lens (well, phone lens). I can make it longer if you wish.... or shorter....or taller....or thinner.....
Did you hear about the Mk.3 Ruby V8? Only one was made (in the crazed mind of the designer):

Attached Files
.jpg   Ruby V8.jpg (Size: 149.73 KB / Downloads: 84)