The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chummy leather seat covers for disposal
I've just had the front seats in my Chummy recovered to their original specification The old covers were beautifully made in leather and are in excellent condition. If anyone would like them they're available for a £10 donation to the charity of your choice, plus postage of £6 - or collect. The squabs are about one-half the original height, so you sit just that bit lower. Phone 01298-871633.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Daisy would like to buy these for her van, if possible please, Tony?
Interested if you might consider shipping to Canada (and completely understand if you can't be bothered)

Oops and just see that I was bumped by one - no worries
They now belong to Daisy. I'll post them to you on Monday. Probably ideal as, if padded to the height intended for their depth, they allow you to sit lower.

(05-08-2023, 02:53 PM)jpsmit Wrote: Interested if you might consider shipping to Canada (and completely understand if you can't be bothered)

Oops and just see that I was bumped by one - no worries

Hello, and thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, R just managed to beat you to the draw - otherwise, I'd have been happy to post them.
Daisy thanks you and also apologised to JP.
(05-08-2023, 08:29 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Daisy thanks you and also apologised to JP.

No worries - great project for them to go to!!!

Best to Daisy