The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Cyclecar to Grand Sport
The exhibition at the Louwman Museum looks to be well worth visiting:

https://www.prewarcar.com/brave-and-beau...exposition

Apparently the exhibits include 'the original Mille Miglia Austin Seven'; really? I'd be interested if anyone can confirm its provenance!
The Amilcar (10 ) is my fantasy car Stunning !!!
Alas, the "Mille Miglia Austin" seems to have lost some of its more characteristic features - but then, a lot can happen in nine decades. I shall be fascinated to learn what happened to it between 1932 and today.

Regards,

Stuart
(11-07-2023, 05:28 PM)stuartu Wrote: I shall be fascinated to learn what happened to it between 1932 and today.

Perhaps it spent some time in a garage in Tuxford Wink Wink

Steve

Apologies. A comment that Stuart will understand!
All too well, Steve!

Regards,

Stuart
Ho ho ho. I guess someone is trying to pull a fast one. My first thoughts were why has that car got so many dials?

I did find this on my time in the LAT Archive. Prints weren't really filed in a way that made sense, was lucky that the archivist found this and left it out for me.

Milan motorshow May(?) 1931. (And yes I have blocked out the registration number, and no I won't divulge it.)

Apparently the car then stayed in Italy with Ferrari, sounds to good to be true in my mind.

In fact the photo was published in the 15th May 1931 Autocar magazine.

See separate post about Auticar archive but page is here -> https://ocean.exacteditions.com/issues/1...735c00e670