The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just something nice . . .
One of my very talented colleagues here at the LEGO company made me this lovely model of my Chummy ! - Just spot on ! ! !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

fabulous
Got to say that's a pretty good model!
That is rather nice, always jealous of those working for LEGO. (I used LEGO in my degree show to prototype how a mechanism was going to work, marvellous stuff.)

Would be lovely to get some sort of instructions for this if possible? IIRC there was a website where it was fairly easy to make your own instructions.
Hello!

LEGO is everywhere - in Northampton Museum there is currently a display of LEGO models. Starting with The Seven Wonders of The World, (inexplicably not including an early prototype Austin 7.....) going on to many other wonders all built entirely out of LEGO. Took my grandsons there last Sunday, very successful visit!
London Bridge was my favourite, but I admit the gigantic aquarium with Stingray, Angel Fish, was a close runner-up. The Great Barrier Reef, Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge, etc. Plus a room with LEGO bricks available to play with.

Well worth a visit!

Peter